I talk about some implications of a Bohmian interpretation of quantum mechanics on Quantum Cosmology.
1. Papers for this episode:
- Torres, I., J.C. Fabris, and O.F. Piattella, "Bouncing and cyclic quantum primordial universes and the ordering problem, Class. Quantum Grav. 37 106006 (2020) [arXiv]
- Rovelli, C., "The Strange Equation of Quantum Gravity." Class. Quantum Grav. 22 (2015). [arXiv]
2. Books discussed in the episode:
- The Wave Function: Essays On The Metaphysics Of Quantum Mechanics, A. Ney and D.Z. Albert, eds. (2013). Discussion of the meaning of the wavefunction from a philosophical perspective. Highly concerned with the de Broglie-Bohm interpretation. [Amazon]
- Variational Approach to Gravity Field Theories, A. Vecchiato (2017). I don't remember if I talked about this book during the podcast, but I referenced it before, during, and after the initial recording. [Amazon]
3. Related episodes of Physics Frontiers:
- Physics Frontiers 45: Loop Quantum Gravity
- Physics Frontiers 41: The Chameleon Field
- Physics Frontiers 31: The Parameterized Post-Newtonian Framework
- Physics Frontiers 29: Gravitational Alternatives to Dark Energy
- Physics Frontiers 23: Dark Energy
- Physics Frontiers 9: f(R) Theories of Gravity
4. Please comment below or visit our reddit page.