I talk about John Wheeler's "Information, Physics, Quantum: The Search for Links," wherein he talks about the facts about quantum mechanics that he thinks will be important for extending physics in the future.
1. Paper for this episode:
- Wheeler, J.A., "Information, Physics, Quantum: The Search for Links." Complexity, Entropy, and the Physics of Information, W.H. Zurek, ed. (Perseus Books, 1990)
2. Related episodes of Physics Frontiers:
- Physics Frontiers 45: Loop Quantum Gravity.
- Physics Froniters 30: The Consistent Histories Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics.
3. Complexity, Entropy, and the Physics of Information., Wojciech H. Zurek, ed. (1990). This is the book that I'm reading. Apparently, it's still in print. The hardcover edition was apparently $65.00 in 1995 (although I bought it used), and now it's $145.00 hardcover (as I type).
4. Please comment below or visit our reddit page.
Post a Comment